The demo version can be requested through the website, by filling in some form fields. It will be made available through a link provided by email.
This version contains several examples already assembled, with the most diverse materials, but allows the user to make his own calculation, to verify that the program meets his requirements.
Naturally, it has some limitations compared to the full version, among which the following stand out:
- Restricted printing for cut maps and labels: only allowed for first time assembly
- Intensive calculation not enabled
- Maximum of 20 runs in total
- Detailed view of only the first three assemblies
- Editing registered scraps not allowed
- Project import functions not allowed
Also read:Is it possible to schedule a demo to test a practical example?