How does technical support work?

In 95% of cases of doubt, a careful reading of the operating guide clarifies the problem. For the remaining 5%, the user can get in touch with his supplier, through e-mail.

For customers who have a maintenance plan, support is provided via remote access (Teamviewer)

In one way or another, the technical support service is not intended to offer distance training, but rather to resolve specific difficulties.

Leave a Reply

Precisa de ajuda?